Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chapter 010




“And might I ask what or who you were expecting?” Death giggled as she faded into darkness and then reappeared right in front of her.

“You can’t be death… you’re too much like one of those dolls my sister has… well “ Chloe takes another look at the girl before her.. more specifically her outfit, “Well… that pink and purple outfit .. is enough to make someone gag to death”

As she made the gagging noise, Princess Chloe laughed and looked up at the little girl looming over her. Sure.. damn spell… I said death.. not deathly cute..last time I get a spell from Jane and with a sigh she began to stand up.

“What the??” Chloe said as she struggled to get up but a force seemed to pin her to the ground. It couldn’t be… she thought as she looked once again at the girl and shook in fear.

The girl stared at Chloe with a big smile on her face, but something was different in her eyes, they had turned crystal clear and Chloe’s life until this moment flashed before Chloe through the girl’s eyes, “Could I be what..? … hmm.. you tell me..”

Death sighed and patted Chloe on the shoulder, “It’s alright.. it’s not your time to die yet… ahh “ Death said as she saw Chloe’s bed, jumping onto it, “It’s been sooo long since someone had even dared to summon me.. it’s been just one death after another.. no time to rest or even have fun..”

Death seeing Chloe was still in shock sat up on the bed and materialized a skeleton plushie and started playing with it, “You know you can get up off the ground.. and let’s talk business… oh by the way.. you can just call me Emi.. Death is my grandfather… you know skeleton guy with the sythe and black robe.. you were probably expecting him.. “

Chloe hearing that she got stuck with a pip squeak wannabe Death got mad and quickly jumped up forming fire balls in her hands and started walking toward Emi in a terribly agitated state, “I summoned Death not some little girl in a frufru pink/purple dress with ribbons and bows in her hair.”

“And what exactly are you planning on doing with those big old fireballs miss.. boo hoo some boy stole my first kiss and got a little too close for me.. huh??”

“Nothing… I’m just gonna send you back to hell or where ever you came from little girl!!” Chloe screamed out as she prepared to throw the fireballs, “DIE!!”

Emi watched as Chloe threw the fireballs at her and with a smirk she threw her plushie at them causing a large a explosion. As the smoke began to clear up Chloe ran up to her bed and saw nothing. Still annoyed Choe moved in to make sure Emi was not hiding and seeing nothing she began to mumble as turned back to clean up the mess she caused to try to summon death, “Damn it!!! 5 souls later and all I got was a pipsqueak?!?!? I swear there must be something in the stars protecting those wimps… Maybe…”

Just as she had turned completely around, she saw a not so happy Emi surrounded in a black aura with clear eyes yet again, “Death is inevitable, unavoidable and finite… You can not escape or cheat death.. nor can you destroy death.. I suggest you get that through your head… Miss “I’m in denial”.”

Emi stepped closer and pulled out a black book showing it to Chloe, “Though death has been predetermined… I have the power to change each mortal’s time of death.. either earlier or later than it has been predetermined as I see fit… As I feel like it.” Emi quickly turned to a page and pulled out a quill and dipped it in a vile of blood, “ Cheonsa, Chloe age of death… 90 yrs… shall I change yours??”

Chloe looked at Emi as if to call her bluff, Emi seeing this action slowly lowered her quill towards the book, “Stop!!!! Ok .. I understand!! I’m Sorry Death!!... I mean Emi!!!”

Emi hearing this revealed a sinister smile and made both the book and quill disappear, in its place a plushie that resembled Chloe. Emi looked down at the doll and began to baby talk to it, “aww.. see now that wasn’t hard now was it little mortal…” and then quickly turned to Chloe, “my new doll”

God what have I gotten myself into…. Chloe thought to herself as she fell on to her bed.

“Yes yes.. what have you gotten into… “Emi said as she hopped beside her, continuing to play with her Chloe plushie doll,” Mortals never think of the consequences of summoning the supernatural to do their dirty work.. they always end up regretting it later.. especially when it is time for payment”

Chloe got up, “What payment.. I gave you the souls of 5 pervs already”

“Ho ho ho that was the payment for calling me, there is still the matter of payment for the task you wish me to perform. You can’t get anything free.. I thought all mortals new that..” and then she looked at the room, “Oh yes.. you’re a princess.. You’ve had everything handed to you on a silver platter… Well sorry to say this time.. you have to make a sacrifice..”

“And what if I decide to stop it right now..” she said as she was concerned to what the next payment would be.

Emi turned to her and smiled as she snapped off the head of the Chloe plushie that sent a chill down Chloe’s spine, “There is no turning back now… I do not like to have my time wasted…” and then suddenly changed back into a cheerful mood, “Now.. shall we discuss what your task for me might be.. I know since you summoned death… it will be to kill someone and I know who since I can see into your spoiled royal mind, but formalities sake.. You have to declare it to me.. I can’t just go killing people that haven’t met their fate yet. .. well I can but .. I’m not in the mood to.. “

“What about payment?”

“Payment.. payment .. payment.. why worry now… lets just finish the contract.”
Chloe look hesitant but seeing that there was no other way to move on but forward, “Fine I want you to kill the princes from Asahi..in the most brutal matter you can come up with .. especially the one called Micky or Yoochun”

“Hmm.. let me see..” Emi said as her book reappeared and she begun to flip through the pages, “Hmm.. Shin.. Shin… oh there they are.. Oh my… “

“What is it?”

“This will cost you…I don’t think you would want to make this exchange”

“Why..”

“Because .. they are protected by the God of the East just as you and your family is protected by the God of the South..”

“I don’t care!! I’ll pay any price!!!”

“ Really?... even it it means your life and the life of your gender personality confused sister?”

“What?!?! Why does Jaelin have to be involved in this ??” Chloe said as she did not want her sister to have to pay for evil that she herself was the source of.

“Don’t snap at me!! I’m letting you off easy!!! It’s one life for another.. but I’m only demanding two!!” Emi screamed as she threw down the book that faded instantly and then walked up to Chloe, “Your dark soul.. and the soul of the light of this kingdom… Plus I’m doing this for your benefit as well.. In summoning me.. you have condemned yourself to an eternity in the deepest levels of hell, but me taking Jaelin’s pure soul along with yours.. her good deeds will allow the both of you to be reborn againt.. meaning her good deeds atone for your calling upon the death of five godlike mortals bound for greatness… see.. you can’t say that I’m not thinking of you .. “

Seeing the hesitation Chloe was experiencing, Emi let out a sigh, “Since I have not agreed to this task yet .. you may change your wish.. and the payment will be what I choose later on..”

“Then if I cannot kill them all.. then kill Micky then.. but first before you kill him castrate him too !!” Chloe said maniacally.

“Are you certain.. “

“Yes!!! “

“It has been settled” Emi said as she and Chloe were surrounded by a black orb, “ The wish has been declared and I Death have agreed to the task.. Payment shall be decided after the task is completed.. Bound to her, I shall be til the task is complete.” And it a flood of light the pact had been made.

Emi giggled as she began to walk off.
“Where are you going? .. To kill Micky??” Chloe said half excited and frightful.

“No.. Being bound to earth is fun.. and to be honest this is the first time in 3 millenia that someone has successfully summoned me.. so I’m going to take my time and enjoy the mortal world while I can… hehehe yay vacation!! “ Emi said as she winked and gave a smile,” I know how much you like people doing that to you hahahha.. well see you later.. oh if you want to call me .. just think of me and I’ll show up”

“Wait!!!” but before Chloe could add another word in, Emi opened the door and ran off What kind of chaos is she going to be up too….Death… who would have thought..

Wow.. so much has changed since I have been summoned. Emi thought to herself as she walked around the palace observing.

Ooh these three look interesting… who are they.. She thought as she pulled out her book to crossreference Ahh.. its Shin Changmin, Shin Kuri and Cheonsa Bea. She watched as the three played around with one another as the two girls were baking things and Changmin was looking on sweetly at Bea but then looked annoyed and pretended to try to free himself when Kuri turned around to make him taste test batter.

“Yah… Oppa!! Open up!!! You have to test.. I mean taste it before we make more!!” Kuri said as she held a spoon of blue-green batter in one hand and with the other tried to pry open Changmin’s mouth.

Emi sat down in a chair next to Changmin and continued to watch the three play house.

Changmin bit down on his lips refusing to open them and then used his foot to kick the spoon away causing the batter to drop to the ground, “No WAY!!! LET ME GO!!” he said as he continued to struggle.

“:Why’d you do that!!! My creation won’t kill you!! I thought you said you were hungry!!!” Kuri said as she nudged his head.

“Not kill me?!!?! Look at what it did to the stone!!!” as he said that Kuri turned to look at where the batter had dropped and there was a large hole, “and anyways I’m not hungry anymore so LET ME GO!!!”

As Changmin continued to struggle as Kuri tightened the ropes, Emi got a wiff of a sweet smell, got out of her seat and walked up to Bea. Such a happy child she is.. Emi thought as she watched Bea happily prepare some candy. Bea smiled as she took a look at her completed product and then turned with the tray to Kuri and Changmin who stopped their bickering when seeing Bea’s face.

“It’s all done!! BK unnie’s and Oppa’s candy.. he taught me how to make it months ago but this is the first time I think I got the candy right.. “ Bea said with a huge smile and twinkles in her eyes.

“Wow the look great dongsaeng!! You and Jaelin oppa must teach me how to make it too ok?” Kuri said as she ran towards Bea, “Wow soo cute!! They look like little animals.. Look a little lion ohh and tiger.. Wah!!! Soo cute a little sheep and bunny too !!! Hahaha this one looks like Changmin oppa”

Changmin looked at Kuri with his signature mismatched lips, “What looks like me Curry n’ Rice???”

“Shut up oppa!!! Stop thinking of food!! Don’t call me that!! Here take a look at it yourself” Kuri said as she held out the candy deer and pointed,” See.. it has the same stupid look you have when you are happy or staring at Bea dongsaeng!!”

Both Bea and Changmin blushed hearing Kuri.. as Kuri and Emi watch the two.

“Unnie… don’t say that.. it doesn’t look like Changmin oppa… I just need more practice… I always have problems making the eyes.” Bea said as she took the deer candy from Kuri and walked up to Changmin, “Oppa.. I know this looks weird and probably will taste awful since I don’t know how to make them well yet.. but I want to give this to you..”

“Really?” the twins said at the same time. Kuri looked annoyed thinking that once again Changmin was trying to take away another playmate from Kuri as he always did, but Changmin on the other hand smiled and his eyes went mismatched as the two looked at each other.

Aww how utterly sweet.. almost sickening… I should probably go kill someone to bring balance to the world again… Emi thought to herself as she salivated over the candy that looked like a little cute sheep with a big bottom.

“Thank you.. I would love to try it but “ Changmin said as he struggled and then turned smiling to Bea, “but.. I’m still a little tied up at the moment.”

Bea giggled, “Oh its ok.. I can feed you then.. “

“What about me??? Dongsaeng feed me too..” Kuri said as pouted and stomped her feet.

“Your hands are free.. just feed yourself.” Changmin said as she watched his sister’s actions.

As Bea stepped in closer to Changmin.. the two’s faces became as red as the candy in Bea’s hand. Just as she was about to place it in his mouth, Kuri rushed to Changmin, untied him and flipped the chair over, “There you are free !!! Feed yourself!! Wah!!!”

In a quick move.. Kuri had not only knocked down Changmin but also her new dongsaeng with Changmin falling on top of Bea with their lips touching one another.

“Wah!!! You pervert!!! Get off my precious dongsaeng!!!” Kuri screamed as she started beating her twin with Kiri.

“OWWW!!! Stop it !! It’s your fault!!! It’s not like I ..” Changmin began to say as used his left hand to block Kuri’s attack. He turned back and saw Bea who was bright red and in shock.

He quickly jumped up and put out his hand, “Umm.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to… umm” he said as he tried to avoid eye contact with Bea.

“It’s ok… It was an accident” Bea said as she reached for his hand shyly.

“Accident my butt!!!” Kuri screamed as she pushed Changmin out of the way and helped up Bea, holding onto her tightly, “You pervert!!! You stole my dongsaeng’s innocence.. It’s ok Bea.. unnie will protect you from this pervert!! Aishh… All my oppas are perverts!!! I swear.. I must be adopted!!!”

hmm… I wonder how it would feel to be able to play and be carefree like that she thought to herself once again as she walked away from the three.

As she continued to wander around the palace, Emi heard the clashing of swords and followed the sound to a training room.

Ooh.. fighters .. heheh maybe I should play with them abit.. lets see who these two are…Ahh.. its my target Shin Yoochun aka Micky and his brother Shin Yunho… Such a shame to kill such a sexy creature as he.. oh well all the ladies down in hell will have company then.. Hey.. while I’m here might as well look for boyfriend candidates as well heheh.. aish all the guys in the underworld are soo.. sooo… flat… so not my style.. I like them to have a little behind to them.. butt shakers are soo hot As she said that she walked up to Yoochun and smacked his butt.. eh… not much butt on him huh…oh well I guess he’s not my type then

“Eh..” Yoochun said as he felt the slap.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho said as he stopped his training and looked at Yoochun.

“I don’t know.. but It felt like someone just slapped my butt…”

“I think you just imagining things.. we are the only two here..and”Just as he was to say something, Emi went behind Yunho and smacked his butt as well, Darn.. too firm.. I guess not him either..

Yunho jumped, “What the??? “

“Hyung you felt it too didn’t you??” Yoochun said as he rushed to Yunho, “Maybe there’s a ghost…”

Yunho annoyed hit Yoochun with the hilt of his saber, “Pabo!!! There are no such things as ghosts.. and if there were.. why would it be so perverted?.. Wait I take that back.. you would be a pervy ghost too..”

What??? Calling me pervy!! Emi thought as she clipped Yunho by the knees causing him to collapse Serves you right!! she smirked as she walked off.

“Hyung are you ok?? Let’s get out of here.” Yoochun said as he helped Yunho up.

Ok.. I might get rid of that Shin Yunho too .. calling me a pervert.. I AM NOT!!! I’m just trying to find a suitable candidate.. Emi pouted as she turned around and stuck her tongue out at them.

Emi walked through the wall and entered the room where Jae Joong was resting and saw the Black Knight asleep sitting beside Jae Joong Ah.. Shin Jae Joong and .. Black Knight/Prince Jaelin/Princess Jaelin.. darn it .. just choose one identity and stick with it girl.. Oh..

Just as she thought that.. Jae Joong opened his eyes and sat up looking around and then noticed BK sleeping with her head resting on the side of the bed. Jae Joong smiled and carefully brushed her hair away from her masked face. He took the blanket that he had been using and placed over BK then held onto her hand as he layed back down and he watched her sleep.. he too fell asleep still holding on to her hand.

Aww how.. how.. kiddie like.. sheesh man.. you should just grab her and give her a big kiss… such a waste of time this “I’m a gentleman” BS is.. But, I guess.. he’s off limits then.. Too bad.. too .. he’s really pretty… Emi said as she watched this, Jaelin is a good person.. she should find some happiness in her life.. damn it girl.. think of yourself for once

Just as she thought that .. a brilliant thought came into Emi’s mind.. She turned to the two sleeping royals and with a snap of her finger, she moved Jaelin into bed with Jae Joong and place his arm around her.. And as if by instinct Jae Joong pulled in Jaelin closer as she too moved in closer resting her head on his chest t They are destined for each other.. but at the pace they are going.. with miss “I have to pretend to be a guy for my parents and kingdom” and mister “The country comes first before love”.. hey’ll be as old as death itself.. before they realize it.. wait.. I’m not that old.. only 5000 yrs .. oh well ..hahaha might as well help out the goddess of love and speed up their relationship a litte faster hahaha

Just as she walked through countless walls out to the palace gardens she noticed that there were only 3 more royal pains to run into before she had met them all. Underneath the moonlight Emi continued walking smiling as she felt the cool breeze and inhaled the scent of roses and jasmine.. I wish I could stay here forever… It’s boring being summoned only once or twice every few thousand years.. oh.. three more..people.. hmm Shin Junsu, Jess and who is that lurking in the shadows like a stalker.. oh .. Cheonsa Jane..

“Thank you again for saving me Shushu.” Jess said as she sat down with Junsu sitting down beside her.

“It’s alright.. plus .. “ Junsu said as he touched her hands and looked into her eyes with a big smile, “Plus… You saved me as well.. so we are even.”

Jess blushed as she slid a bit farther away from Junsu. Jane who was indeed lurking in the shadows dragged her nails along the tree breaking off pieces of bark.

Ooh.. that one is jealous… heheh I’ll just sit back and watch the love triangle go at it hahah.. said as she took a seat in the gap in between Jess and Junsu. As she got a closer look at Junsu Emi thought. Hmm.. he is cute… like a little angel… but a devious one at that.. maybe…

“Plus it’s not your fault anyways Jess.. You were just doing what Prince Jaelin ordered you too.. which was to care for my hyung who would have thought that which was going to try to kill hyung.” Junsu said as his expression turned into anger at the thought of Jane.

“Oh no… You musn’t say that about Princess Jane.. She meant no harm.. it’s just that she… “

“She’s crazy!?!?!?”

“No.. she tends to try to find the easy way to do things.. and with potions and medicines there is no quick answer.. You shouldn’t say negative things about Princess Jane.. she is to become your sister in law..” Jess said as she looked away.

“Didn’t you hear.. Princess Bea doesn’t want to marry me.. and she is going to get Prince Jaelin to void the arrangement… “ Junsu said as he inched his way closer to Jess while Emi jumped out of the way.

Emi looked back towards the shadows and sensed great jealousy and hatred directed towards Jess and Junsu.

“I don’t think I’ll marry into this family.. but I do know that my heart has been stolen..and will forever remain here in Cheonson” Jusnu said as he grabbed her hand and placed it over his heart,, “ Jess.. when can you hand over your heart to me..”

Wow.. such a smooth talker.. hmm.. I’m beginning to think I’ve found the one.. Emit thought to herself as she pulled out her book and flipped to the page with Jess’ information Too bad I’m gonna have to get rid of her.. to make sure …

Just as Emi was about to change Jess’s fate, Jess quickly pulled her hand away and stood up, “I’m sorry but I can’t.. You see.. my heart.. it already belongs to another..”

Junsu looked crushed as those words echoed in his mind over and over again, but being the gentlemant he was he forced a smile, “I see… well it’s not surprising.. “ he laughed, “Any man would be stupid not to fall in love with someone like you..”

“But we can cherish the friendship we have formed…”

“Yes.. “ Junsu said as he held in his pain of being rejected for the first time.

Jess seeing that Junsu was not taking what she had said well nervously smiled, “Um.. I’m really sorry… “

I guess there is no need to get rid of her I suppose… Emi sighed as she looked on at a disappointed Junsu, It’s ok… we will see what else happens


“Don’t worry..even though we can’t be a couple.. at least we can be friends right?” Junsu faintly laughed, “Jess you should head to your room.. it’s late .. I’m just gonna sit here for a while..”

Just as Jess began to walk away, she turned around, “Are you sure you’ll be fine by yourself?”

Junsu laughed, “Yes. I’ll be fine.. now go rest and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said as he waved.

Just as Jess faded into the darkness, Junsu slumped back onto the bench putting his hand over his face and then looking up at the stars in the sky thinking to himself, I’m such a fool… hahaha this is probably how Yoohcun hyung feels everytime he gets rejected.. which is often... He laughed at himself when he thought of what just happened, The first time I confessed to someone.. and it turns out to be to someone already attached to another.. such great luck..

“Princess Jane you can come out of the shadows now… This must make you estatic doesn’t it to see me rejected and make a fool of myself.”

As he said that Jane stepped out of shadows and walked towards Junsu but instead of sitting next to him, she walked passed him towards the lake, “ hah.. who says I was watching.. “

“Well whatever it doesn’t matter… I guess I can just become as miserable as you …”

“Why you!!!” Jane began to say as she turned to look at Junsu who looked broken. Instead of taking advantage of this weak moment of Junsu, Jane suddenly felt sorry for him.

What.. that girl knows how to feel sorry for others Emi thought, I guess miracles still happen in the world then

“Hey.. butt toucher.. what happened to all that energy you had a while ago huh? If I was to pull out a shuriken right now and throw it at you.. you would prolly die.” Jane said as she slowly inched her way toward the bench.

“Shut up..” Junsu said as he still stared at the stars and moon, “I’m not in the mood to go through one of your personality changes..”

“You… “ Jane the stopped herself,” Jess is not the only girl in the world you know.. There are girls that would probably kill to be your girlfriend.”

“Now what?!? Are you gonna attack me when I’m down too.. you FLAT BUTT!!”

“”Fine …you know what.. just go jump into the lake and kill yourself.. you Pervert” Jane yelled out as she turned away.

Junsu rolled his eyes and looked away from Jane and suddenly he realized.. Jane was trying in her own way to cheer him up.. He quickly got up and walked up to her and looked at her.

“Are you??” he began to say as a smile formed on his face.

“What?? Just go die for all I care.. one less potion I have to make..” Jane said as she avoided his face.

“Wow… I am honored.. You actually are worried about me… I guess there is a human being underneath that witch’s mask huh? It seems you Cheonson royals love wearing masks don’t you”

“Shut up you!!! And you Asahi brats can’t keep your mouths shut and hormones under control!!!”

Junsu jumped in front of Jane right at the edge water and with his hands together, with a big smile he tilted head towards his hands, “Aww a cutie like me.. a brat?? Come on.. you know you like me ….. if you didn’t you wouldn’t have stood in the dark and cold watching me and Jess then.. right?”

He got you there missie

“Why you!!” Jane yelled out as she quickly pushed him away.

Junsu could see that he would fall into the lake at the angle he was in, but he did not worry because he was a great swimmer and agile enough to avoid falling in. Yet he decided to play with Jane and moved around like he was going to fall, “Wah…. Jane help!!!”

Jane who had her back turned to Junsu laughed,” And why should I .. A dip in the lake should cool you off!! Pervert!!”

“I can’t swim!!! Help!!!”

“What?!?!?” Jane yelled out and quckly turned to head him only to see him standing there with a huge smile on his face giggling.

“I told you .. you liked me hahaha” Junsu said as he gave her a wink which she retaliated with hitting him repeatedly.

“Why you jerk!!! Just go die!!” She yelled at him as she continued hitting him since he had scared her half to death with a stupid prank.

Just as she was about to walk away, Junsu grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes, “Thanks for cheering me up..”

“….”

Yah… that little … Emi thought to herself as she watched the two look at one another in silence. That girl seems to be falling for him… I must do something…

Just as Junsu began to move in closer for a kiss, Jane turned around hearing Chloe’s voice screaming out to her to come in and she quickly ran off. Junsu laughed as he saw yet another girl walk away from him, “What a night… strike two…. I wonder if there will be a third strike tonight…”

Now time to see if he is mister right.. /i] Emi said as she giggled and disappeared into to darkness.

“Hmm I guess I should head back.. what a night…” Junsu said disappointed at the happenings of the even as he got up, “Hey what is that..”

Just as he got up a glowing pink light appeared in the distance heading towards him. Junsu pulled out his triblade ready to throw it out at the light and just as he was about to, the light jumped up into the air and landed in his arms.

“Ahh..how cute!!” Junsu said as it turned out that the light was actually a glowing pink cutie sized baby elephant. Junsu sat back down with the little elephant in his arms, “Wait.. how can there be a glowing pink elephant here… and its.. cutie sized too “ he said as he continued to pet and play with it, “ wait.. what am I talking about .. Cheonson has a phoenix and we have a dragon… eh.. so a pink mini elephant isn’t that odd after all”

Suddenly the little elephant jumped out of Junsu arms and started hopping off into the darkness.
Not thinking very much of what possible dangers there would be since he was in the Cheonson Palace he ran of gleefully after the cutie sized elephant. Junsu had followed the elephant all the way back to Prince Jaelin’s water garden and then disappeared.

“Hey.. where did the cutie size go?” Junsu said looking around, “Darn.. I ran all this way and I still lost it.. oh well at least I’m back .. I can just go to bed now”

“hahahah going so soon? I can play with you…” Emi giggled in the shadows.

“Who’s there? Show yourself or I’ll have to kill you”

“Aww.. Are you scared?”

“Are you kidding me ? From your voice I can tell you must a beautiful girl” Junsu said with a smile as he held his chin, “I’m a genius right??”

Emi laughed and began to clap as she walked into the light, “ You sure are a genius Prince Shin Junsu.”

Then she did a cute pose infront of Junsu who was smiling awkwardly, “ See, you are right. I am cute.” She said as she laughed.

“Hello… who are you? And how did you know my name?” Junsu said as he quickly bowed and looked back up with a smile only to meet up with her, face to face.

“If you give me something… I’ll tell you my name..” Emi said as she looked straight into his eyes.

[i]Hmm… she’s a girl.. and she seems nice.. I should just play along.. no harm in that right
Junsu thought and just as he opened his mouth to say that he would agree, Emi relpied first, “Of course im a nice girl… and You are cute…so I won’t kill you hahahah”
“What? How did you” Junsu said in shock, Emi had been the first person that had been able to read his mind.

“I know you have the ablility to control people’s mind and block others from reading your mind, Prince Shin Junsu, but I’m the exception.”

“Now I am interested.. ok if you tell me your name and I shall consent to giving you something…” Junsu said and then noticed Emi walking away from him, “Hey wait!!! I just said yes.”

Emi hopped, turning around, pointing at him, “Well I don’t want to tell you my name anymore.. I’m bored.. “

“Come on…. How about if we play a game.. umm 10 questions..”

Emi began to skip back toward Junsu, “I’m listening..”

“Ok.. if in 10 questions I can’t guess your name… You can ask for something of me and I shall agree to it “

“Hmm.. and if you can?..”

Junsu smiled and walked up to Emi touching her chin, “Then you have to give me a kiss…”

“Hmm.. “

“Are you scared?”

“5 questions and it is a deal.”

“Ok then.. Um.. question number one : Are you part of the Cheonson Royal family?”

Emi slowly moved toward the waterfall, sitting down and splashing the water around, “Nope and that was a waste of question by the way.”

Junsu followed her and sat down beside her, “Not really.. It means that you are either someone who lives in the palace as an employee or.. you snuck in to play.. but the latter doesn’t seem possible.”

“Really?.. Didn’t your hyung do that a day or two ago?”

“Ah.. How did you know that?”

“Just the same way I knew what your name was.. now you are down to 3 questions.” Emi said as she fell back into the grass.

“Wait.. That wasn’t one of my five questions… no fair” Junsu said as he fell back beside her.

“Was it not a question you posed to me?”

“Yes.. but”

“But nothing… you asked a question and I answered.. follow the rules or you forfeit”

“Ok ok.. hmmm Question number 3: What is the meaning of your name?”

Emi laid silent and motionless for a bit and then turned around and gave him a big smile.

“Well…” Junsu said as he smiled back.

“I just answered..” Emi said as she turned, now laying on her stomach and picking flowers.

“What do you mean you just answered?”

“Prince Shin Junsu.. another wasted question… hmm… maybe you aren’t the genius you claim to be hahaha.”

“What?” Junsu asked confused and then he used his hands to cover his face, “You tricked me again..”

“To answer your question, I answered with my smile.. my name means, “Smile”.”

“Oh… so that is what you meant.” Junsu said as he adjusted himself to be able to see Emi’s face, “And your name does suit you too.. you have a wonderful smile.”

Emi looked at him and continued on plucking the last petal on the flower she had picked, “Thank you for the compliment.. but you are to you last question and I don’t think you would have a clue to what my name is.. you should just give up.”

“Well I have one question left..and I know I have lost but .. I’m still going to ask you this one last and I know I have lost but .. I’m still going to ask you this question..”

“Ok..ask away…”

Junsu sat up and looked straight at Emi not saying a word. Emi sat up and stared back Junsu, “Well..”

Junsu smiled and leaned over whispering into her ear, “Have you fallen for me?”

As he leaned back and waited for her reaction. Hmmm.. He just might be the one.. Emi thought to herself as she stood up and smiled.

“Well.. I guess it’s time for you to collect your prize then.. I admit defeat” Junsu said as he got up and shrugged.

“Junsu!!! Where are you!!!” Yunho called out from a distance.

“Aww I guess play time is over…” Emi said as she pouted.

“Damn it hyung.. “ Junsu said as he turned to the direction that Yunho was calling from,” He always comes at the wrong times.. man.. What?!?!”

Junsu jumped as Emi had claimed her prize, “Hmm.. nice… no too firm.. but not too soft either.. Very nice.”

Junsu blushed with embarrassment, no one had ever done that to him before, “ Umm..”

Emi giggled, “What?? You know.. you aren’t the only one that does that you know… heheheh”

Junsu stood there still embarrassed and shocked as Emi looked at him, “Sooo cute… hmm” and she quickly went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “There.. don’t say that I didn’t play fair.”

Junsu became even redder as Yunho continued on calling out, “ Junsu there you are!! Why didn’t you answer me!! Why are you here?”

Junsu turned to Yunho, “Oh.. hyung.. I’m just out playing a game..”

“Game?”

“Oh I want to introduce you to someone.” Junsu smiled and turned around to where Emi had been,” What…. “

“Introduce me to who?”

“Umm.. nothing..” Junsu said Where did she go? and thought to himself, but quickly turned around when hearing her faint laughter.

“Shin Junsu.. It was fun playing with you!!! Thanks for the prize!!! I’ll be around hehehe Later cutie..” Emi whispered into his ear.

Junsu turned around to see where the voice came from but saw nothing…

Suddenly he got a sharp pain on his head, it was Yunho hitting him on the head, “ Stop daydreaming you bubble butt.. We need to talk..”

Ah.. and I thought this was going to be boring.. Emi thought to herself as she reflected on all that she had seen after being summoned and with an evil grin she laughed.

This is going to be interesting … and that Shin Junsu… hmm… just you wait.. She thought as she began to fade into darkness leaving behind the headless plushie she had been carrying around.



So… Chloe has successfully summoned DEATH though, DEATH wasn’t what she expected “him” to be.. Will DEATH cause more trouble than help … we will just have to see
Junsu on the other hand.. confessed to Jess only to get rejected.. and then get to see a more human side of Jane… uh oh… It seems that Emi has taken a liking to him… does that mean he is from now off limits… So a battle between Jane and Emi, Death has just started.. stay tuned to find out ^^v.
The “pink elephant” reference is to the pink elephant plushie, Junsu had with him on school attack.
The “cutie sized” comment is in reference Jae Joong’s impromptu scenario during DBSK’s Banjun Theatre
The symbol of Cheonson is the Blue Pheonix, in Chinese Mythology the Phoenix is the Gaurding God of the South.
The Symbol of Asahi is a Red Dragon (which hasn’t made an appearance yet), in Chinese Mythology the Dragon is the Gaurding God of the East.

No comments:

Post a Comment