Sunday, November 9, 2008

Special Thanks


Thanks so much to everyone who has supported this random fic since it first started. A special thanks to those real life people [not the celebs] that pretty much sold their soul to me XD in the form of giving me creative license to mold their character into something that might not be exactly who they are: Chloe, Angie, Jane, Bea, Kuri, Emi, Shelly, Poofie, Kei, Diana, Jess, Sierra, Yumeri, and anyone else that I might have forgotten to thank. Thank you to those who participated in Dong Bang God for a Day, though it seems a little random.. you really do help me keep my crazy mind in check.. for the most part XD.

SPECIAL SPECIAL THANK YOU to The DokiDokiSquad for helping with making the graphics and just overall making the story look pretty ^^ You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment